Using thisislanguage.com alongside a VLE/LMS, like Google Classroom, Schoology or Canvas, is a great way to maximise efficiency, for hassle-free remote teaching.
Tip 1: Getting students logged in
If your school has access to a VLE/LMS, you can use it to help your students access their thisislanguage.com accounts for the first time.
- Add your students and generate registration codes for them by following these steps.
- Download the PDF list of the registration codes.
- Post the list on you VLE/LMS for students to see.
Tip 2: Assigning work to your classes
As soon as your students log into their thisislanguage.com accounts they will see the work that you have assigned to them, so all you need to do is:
- Assign work for your classes by following these steps.
- Post a message on your VLE/LMS like "Your homework for today is on thisislanguage.com!"
- When students log in, they'll see the work on their homepage: