Take a close look at how your students are doing.
1. Hover over your name in the top right-hand corner and go to Classes.
2. Find the class the student is in and click on the icon in the View students column.
3. Click on the name of a student whose results you’d like to see. On this page you can see:
- how many points they have earned in total
- how many exercises they’ve completed in total
- how long they’ve spent on the site this week
- an overview of the types and difficulty levels of all of the exercises they’ve done
- which levels they've reached in Nutty Tilez
- A full activity log with a breakdown of all of the activities they’ve completed. Exercises marked Ind. were completed as independent work, whereas exercises with a cap next to them were set as class work.
Note: This page shows all of the work a student has completed in the language of that class. To see the work they have done across all languages click here.