Take a close look at how your students are doing.
1. Hover over your name in the top right-hand corner and go to Students.
2. Scroll through all of the students at the school, or use the filter at the top of the page to browse by class.
3. Click on the name of a student whose results you’d like to see. On this page you can see:
- how many points they have earned in total
- how many exercises they’ve completed in total
- how long they’ve spent on the site this week
- an overview of the types and difficulty levels of all of the exercises they’ve done
- which levels they've reached in Nutty Tilez
- A full activity log with a breakdown of all of the activities they’ve completed. Exercises marked Ind. were completed as independent work, whereas exercises with a cap next to them were set as class work.
Note: This page shoes all of the work a student has completed across all of the languages they study. To see the work done in just one language click here.