Use a textbook guide to find content that fits perfectly with your lesson plans.
We’ve put together guides which align the content on thisislanguage.com with the chapters and units of your textbook, to help save you time integrating our resources into your schemes of work and pacing guides!
Finding your textbook guide
1. Click on the yellow Printables button on your homepage.
2. Click on Textbook and Curriculum Guides.
3. Find the textbook you're using and click on the guide to download it.
Using your textbook guide
1. Open it up and you'll see we've found content to match up with all of the sections in your textbook. For each section, you'll find a list of all of the relevant video questions, grammar topics, Hypersheets and vocab blocks.
2. Each video question, grammar section and vocab block has a unique ID number next to it. Highlight and copy the ID number of the content you'd like to use.
3. Go back to thisislanguage.com, make sure you're in the right language, paste the ID into the search bar at the top of the page and hit enter. You'll be taken straight to the right place!
Top tip: if you'd like to use a Hypersheet, just click on the Printables button on your homepage and then click on Hypersheets.